Friday, August 27, 2010

Frank's musical feat !

Children in preschool continue to show great interest in music.

Frank loves music. One of the days last week he was playing the piano. When he noticed that I was watching him he approached me and took me by hand to the music shelf and got the drum . He gave one of the drums to me and I played it . He played on the other. Then I took Frank to change his nappy. He stood by the metal ladder and used his hands the same way he used to play the drum. He loved the sound that was created and was repeating it a few times ,observing and absorbing the difference in sound when he played on the metal surface. After few minutes again I noticed Frank playing the piano. This time he was hitting the keys that made louder sound. He was exploring music and sound! This time I recorded his performance .

(Frank doesn't like very loud noise. But I believe listening to and playing different music is helping him get over the noise allergy. )

Here is a brief video clip of Frank's musical feat on the piano. Wow !Frank. well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment